Not much to say about this run. It was ok. I didn't get a good breakfast. I only brought water with me. I was warm near the end of the run. It was bit breezy, but manageable. I did the same Grant's Trail as I did a few months back. So you can see pictures there. It's a lot more greener too. I took video so that will be posted later when I get it off my camera.
Activity| Route: | -- | Elev. Avg: | 540 ft | | Location: | Kirkwood, MO | Elev. Gain: | -13 ft | | Date: | 03/04/09 | Up/Downhill: | [+170/-183] | | Time: | 10:25 AM | Difficulty: | 2.2 / 5.0 | | | | Weather: | Partly Cloudy | | | 46 F temp; 29% humidity | | | 46 F heat index; winds S 13 |
Performance| Distance: | 6.00 miles |
|
|
| Time: | 0:57:54 | | Speed: | 6.2 mph |
|
| | Pace: | 9' 39 /mi | Heart Rate: | 175 bpm (Avg) | | Calories: | 640 |
| 185 bpm (Peak) |
Map Elevation (ft) Pace (min/mile) Heart Rate (bpm) Splits| Mile | Pace (min/mile) | Speed (mph) | Heart Rate | Elev Gain |
|---|
| actual | +/- avg | actual | +/- avg |
|---|
| 1 | 9' 50 | +0' 11 | 6.1 | -0.1 | 162 | -46 ft | | 2 | 9' 36 | -0' 03 | 6.2 | +0.0 | 172 | -26 ft | | 3 | 9' 39 | +0' 00 | 6.2 | -0.0 | 175 | -43 ft | | 4 | 10' 20 | +0' 41 | 5.8 | -0.4 | 176 | +39 ft | | 5 | 9' 55 | +0' 16 | 6.0 | -0.2 | 180 | +23 ft | | end | 9' 38 | -0' 01 | 6.2 | +0.0 | 182 | +39 ft | | Versus average of 9' 39 min/mile |
|
|
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment