Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10 Things to be Happy about

10 Things to be Happy about

1) Friends that care about my mental wellbeing and are there to be a sounding board for me.
2) My brothers. We are going to get through this by relying on each other.
3) My nephew. I wish he could visit here, I think it would cheer up Mom seeing his youth and bubbly face.
4) My new & old blog friends. Words are comforting and even if you don't say anything, just knowing that you read it is worth it to me.
5) Brent, believe it or not. He's been trying to be supportive and right now, that's all I can ask for.
6) A job that is very flexible about unexpected situations.
7) A massage.
8) Hospital Wi-Fi!!
9) My mental health. I need to stay strong & positive for Mom's sake. So far so good, I've had my doubts but that's OK.
10) My physical health. I need to stay healthy to keep up with this travelling back & forth.

0 comments: