As you may know, I have accepted the challenge and am participating in the St. Jude Memphis Half Marathon on December 1, 2007 in Memphis, TN.
As part of the event, I am pledging to raise money to support the life-saving work of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®. People can make donations on my behalf, so that I can reach my fund-raising goal of $550. The donations raised will support St. Jude in its mission of finding cures and saving children with cancer as well as providing first-class medical treatment, lodging, meals and transportation for families. This will help so many people in our own community and throughout the country.
It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. Whatever amount you can donate will help! I truly appreciate your support and you can keep updated on my progress by visiting my fundraising page often.
Thank you for supporting me always, but especially in this challenge. You really do make a difference.
http://www.stjudeheroes.org/goto/lindsaycb
***
I got my NEW ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 9 in the mail today and I CAN'T WAIT TO USE THEM TOMORROW!!! YAY!!! Never though I would be excited about a pair of trainers before! Nor looking forward to speedwork! HA!
As part of the event, I am pledging to raise money to support the life-saving work of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®. People can make donations on my behalf, so that I can reach my fund-raising goal of $550. The donations raised will support St. Jude in its mission of finding cures and saving children with cancer as well as providing first-class medical treatment, lodging, meals and transportation for families. This will help so many people in our own community and throughout the country.
It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. Whatever amount you can donate will help! I truly appreciate your support and you can keep updated on my progress by visiting my fundraising page often.
Thank you for supporting me always, but especially in this challenge. You really do make a difference.
http://www.stjudeheroes.org/goto/lindsaycb
***
I got my NEW ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 9 in the mail today and I CAN'T WAIT TO USE THEM TOMORROW!!! YAY!!! Never though I would be excited about a pair of trainers before! Nor looking forward to speedwork! HA!
0 comments:
Post a Comment