Sunday, September 20, 2009

Supernatural Running

This was too funny NOT to share. Naked running or Supernatural Running. :) Someone makes a special appearance at the end!!




In running news, I did run 3.5 miles earlier this week in my old shoes. No problems. Though it was only 3.5 miles. We'll see how the longer run goes.

I didn't have time to run my 12 miles yesterday since I had another air show to go to. I was going to go this morning but alas, I woke up with a headache, feeling hungover (even though I wasn't). I'm thinking it was just from being dehydrated and sunburned on my face. Unfortunately, I had decided I was going to go so I at my oatmeal this morning. I'll have to try something different tomorrow then. I have a Cubs @ Cardinals game tonight and it's a night game so I have off tomorrow from work and I'll be leaving that evening to come back to DeKalb. So I can run in the morning around Rend Lake before leaving. It'll be a few days since I ran but that's OK. I think I still have it in me. At least, I hope I do!!


C-17

What can I say? I like men in uniform that carry guns...

Nephew didn't like the loud noises!

FA-18

Heritage Flight: P-51 Mustang, F-16, F-4, F-15

Canadian Snowbirds


F-16

1 comments:

kilax said...

Air Shows are so neat! I used to want to be a pilot :)