The past 2 weeks have been insane with the weather in northern Illinois. Either windy & cold (like double digits below zero wind chill!) or snowing like there's no tomorrow. So I haven't been running as much as I should. Even though I have a YMCA membership and it's a 5 minute walk from my place. To come home, change in my cold apartment and then back out in the cold to drive (yes when it's below 32, I will drive across the street) to the Y, run and then get all hot & sweaty only to come back out in the cold and to my cold car to drive back home doesn't sound like a fun time to me. So I haven't been running.
BUUUUT!!! I did bring down my running stuff this week. I'll be in St. Louis tonight & tomorrow, southern Illinois tomorrow to Sunday night and then St. Louis from Monday to Saturday. I hope to run a few times in those days. YMCA is available here in St. Louis. There's a treadmill available at both of my brother's and of course there's outside. The weather should be more tolerable in southern Illinois than in northern Illinois. I brought all my outdoor running clothes so I'm actually looking forward to it!
I even got a new water bottle holder back pack from St. Jude Heroes that I'm DYING to try out! Which is only good for me on a long long run so a long run I will do! YAY!!
BUUUUT!!! I did bring down my running stuff this week. I'll be in St. Louis tonight & tomorrow, southern Illinois tomorrow to Sunday night and then St. Louis from Monday to Saturday. I hope to run a few times in those days. YMCA is available here in St. Louis. There's a treadmill available at both of my brother's and of course there's outside. The weather should be more tolerable in southern Illinois than in northern Illinois. I brought all my outdoor running clothes so I'm actually looking forward to it!
I even got a new water bottle holder back pack from St. Jude Heroes that I'm DYING to try out! Which is only good for me on a long long run so a long run I will do! YAY!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment