This time, however, I’m stepping it up a notch. I’m running the full marathon, 26.2 miles through the city of Memphis and my fundraising goal is $1500! All to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and its research. So once again, I am asking for your help and support of St. Jude by sponsoring me in this year’s St. Jude Memphis Marathon on December 6, 2008.
The donations raised will support St. Jude in its mission of finding cures and saving children with cancer as well as providing first-class medical treatment, lodging, meals and transportation for families. This will help so many people in our own community and throughout the country.
It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. Whatever amount you can donate will help!
Thank you for supporting me always, but especially in this challenge. You really do make a difference.
http://www.stjudeheroes.com/users/lindsaycb
0 comments:
Post a Comment