I did something unusual today. I ran from Hopkins Park but then before that I biked down to the park! It was only 2 miles. Then I ran 4.25 miles. And biked the 2 miles back. I was cold on the way back though since I was all sweaty from the run. It was a tough 2 miles back though.
Yesterday I biked for 45 minutes on the recumbent bike at the Y. I ended up going 16.5 miles too! I have to cross-train like crazy because of the bike ride I'm doing in a few weekends!
Tonight I'm also going for a NITRO (Northern Illinois Trail Runner's Organisation) seminar on endurance. I also joined them too. It was only $5 so I think it's worth it.
Yesterday I biked for 45 minutes on the recumbent bike at the Y. I ended up going 16.5 miles too! I have to cross-train like crazy because of the bike ride I'm doing in a few weekends!
Tonight I'm also going for a NITRO (Northern Illinois Trail Runner's Organisation) seminar on endurance. I also joined them too. It was only $5 so I think it's worth it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment