Well, I did 8.5 miles today. Lance again congratulated me on my run. He's always so nice.
When I started off though, my left toes were stiff. I crack my toes a lot and I do so by pointing them. So I'm thinking that's why. Also my right Achilles tendon was tight too when starting out, it loosened up though. I didn't quite know what to wear this morning, so I just went with my long HeatWear tights and my HeatWear long-sleeved shirt by UnderArmour. It all worked though I'm wondering if my shirt could have been short-sleeved instead. I wore all 4 bottles of my water belt. Two with water and 2 with Gatorade Rain. I didn't fasten tight enough around my waist, kept moving on me.
I also got 2 war wounds today. At mile 5, I started feeling a blister on my left toe. At mile 6, I felt another blister on my other foot. Great. Then that was all I could think about from those miles on. My other wound was chaffing. Not from my clothes but instead from my arm rubbing on water bottle. I noticed it only once I stopped running and man did it smart. Not so much anymore. I hope that I never have a toe nail fall off from running. Gross.
Though I will admit that I was hurting near the end of my run. My feet were stumbling about. And right before the last leg of the run, I was crossing a road, getting ready to step into the crosswalk, this woman driver wouldn't even slow down and stop for me. I had to stop or I was going to get run over by her. I had three other people stop for me while crossing other intersections. But this woman wouldn't do it even after I lifted up my arm and gave her the stop signal with my hand. That got me hot, I gave her the finger, called her a bitch out loud and that look a lot of energy to get mad like that.
It was cool today but not like that one night I ran and it wasn't raining. I'm thinking rain has something to do with my good runs.
Now off to take care of this blister. Any recommendations?
Another 2 miles, and I will have reached 200 miles on Nike+!
Today's run: 9:45am, bike path, 58°F to 66°F, post-run weight 129.4 lbs
When I started off though, my left toes were stiff. I crack my toes a lot and I do so by pointing them. So I'm thinking that's why. Also my right Achilles tendon was tight too when starting out, it loosened up though. I didn't quite know what to wear this morning, so I just went with my long HeatWear tights and my HeatWear long-sleeved shirt by UnderArmour. It all worked though I'm wondering if my shirt could have been short-sleeved instead. I wore all 4 bottles of my water belt. Two with water and 2 with Gatorade Rain. I didn't fasten tight enough around my waist, kept moving on me.
I also got 2 war wounds today. At mile 5, I started feeling a blister on my left toe. At mile 6, I felt another blister on my other foot. Great. Then that was all I could think about from those miles on. My other wound was chaffing. Not from my clothes but instead from my arm rubbing on water bottle. I noticed it only once I stopped running and man did it smart. Not so much anymore. I hope that I never have a toe nail fall off from running. Gross.
Though I will admit that I was hurting near the end of my run. My feet were stumbling about. And right before the last leg of the run, I was crossing a road, getting ready to step into the crosswalk, this woman driver wouldn't even slow down and stop for me. I had to stop or I was going to get run over by her. I had three other people stop for me while crossing other intersections. But this woman wouldn't do it even after I lifted up my arm and gave her the stop signal with my hand. That got me hot, I gave her the finger, called her a bitch out loud and that look a lot of energy to get mad like that.
It was cool today but not like that one night I ran and it wasn't raining. I'm thinking rain has something to do with my good runs.
Now off to take care of this blister. Any recommendations?
Another 2 miles, and I will have reached 200 miles on Nike+!
Today's run: 9:45am, bike path, 58°F to 66°F, post-run weight 129.4 lbs
0 comments:
Post a Comment