I'm nervous as all hell about tomorrow for some odd reason. My hip, the length, Wes, my knees, the weather (it's supposed to be windy tomorrow) and then the parade later on. Still no walker to this point. But anyway, I'm nervous. I realise that it's like 650 people in this race (much more than anything I've ever done before) so I'm not expecting a medal this time around but just getting under an hour would be good. I'm really scared for the pain that I'll encounter tomorrow. I may take Monday off work. Oh wait, can't. We're moving our furniture that day and getting new stuff on Tuesday morning. Craps. Craps craps. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it. Wes is still running and wearing jeans and doing it hungover. Just like last year. All I can say is that if I don't beat him, I'm done running. For good.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment