I did a mile run today. 8:36m. I originally planned on doing a 10 minute mile but then I ran a :46 lap and I realised that I was going too fast and why should I do a 10 minute mile when I actually usually run a 4 minute half mile on average. So I decided on 8:30 and I managed it! YES! I actually wasn't that red either. Sweaty yes, red no. Then afterwards I did some machines in the gym. I didn't really like it. I did a thigh lift thing and then a hamstring thing. I wanted to do a calf thing but the weights on there were 2 45lbs weights and I didn't know where the smaller ones were at. and i didn't ask where they were at. yea I'm a pansy. one of these nights I'll do what Stacey does and go late at night. Maybe it won't be as busy. Or only lift weights on Friday when the whole place is pretty much empty. Anyway, so if I do a 10 minute mile on average then I should be done with the 5k race in 30 minutes. BUT I should be faster than that. At least I hope so!!
I got invited to go skiing on Friday during the day at Devil's Head. I wish I could go. Not last minute like this though. Then The Brat Pack is playing down in Carbondale. Modern Day Romeos at Cubby Bear in Chicago again. Amazing Kilowatts here in DeKalb. Aw Craps.
Um yea that's it.
I got invited to go skiing on Friday during the day at Devil's Head. I wish I could go. Not last minute like this though. Then The Brat Pack is playing down in Carbondale. Modern Day Romeos at Cubby Bear in Chicago again. Amazing Kilowatts here in DeKalb. Aw Craps.
Um yea that's it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment